If you have BBLight on your Tour, could you please post how you have your settings, both on the profiles and the application itself?

I cant seem to get it to ring&vibrate.

I had it on my curve and worked perfectly. I found instructions on how to set it up, but I think it was for Curve settings because the Tour doesn't have the options such as "repeat" etc.

Thanks!!
    08-03-09 10:59 PM
    That is not BBLight. I think the app you are looking for is Vib&Ring.
    08-04-09 03:54 AM
    That is not BBLight. I think the app you are looking for is Vib&Ring.
    the new verision of bblight does have the vibe+ring feature..i have bblight but dont use this feature so i have it disabled..
    08-04-09 04:50 AM
    Berry Buzz is pretty cool, i had it for the BOld
    08-04-09 06:10 AM
    the new verision of bblight does have the vibe+ring feature..i have bblight but dont use this feature so i have it disabled..
    BBLight does not work on the Tour...I had BBLight on my Curve as well but could not get it to work on the Tour. I think it has something to do with the way Profiles was changed to Sounds so the same options are not available...BerryBuzz will allow the phone to vibrate and ring as the previous posters mentioned....
    08-04-09 08:13 AM
    Speaking of BBLight... It would be nice to have a "night mode" where it would leave the screen backlight on (dim) and shut off the keyboard backlight... Just a thought...
    08-04-09 08:16 AM
    It DOES. It's called "Bedside Mode"
    08-04-09 08:47 AM
    Speaking of BBLight... It would be nice to have a "night mode" where it would leave the screen backlight on (dim) and shut off the keyboard backlight... Just a thought...
    Go to the Clock then hit the BB/Menu button and select it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 08:51 AM
    I have BB Light on mine and the Vib + Ring feature worked for me. I took it off cause I didn't like the vibrate then pause before the ring started but it works. Along with my screen lighting up when I receive a email or text.
    08-04-09 10:23 AM
    I got it to work, however, since the profiles have changed from the Curve, there is no "repeat" and so when it does vibrate according the settings but it doesn't repeat.

08-04-09 10:37 AM
    Go to the Clock then hit the BB/Menu button and select it.

I know about bedside mode. Problem is in bedside mode, the dim screen only stays on while my phone is charging. Once the battery is fully charged the screen goes black and you can't see the clock.. what is the point of having a clock if you cannot see it, or to see it you are blinded at 3am cuz you have to hit a key and it fully lights up the keyboard and screen...
    08-07-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD