First, BBerrySync does NOT work with the Storm.

Second, you don't find out until after you purchase it. (unless you're reading this)

Third, they won't respond to any of your emails asking for a refund.

Forth, they won't refund your money despite the following posted on their website:

"Please note that we offer a five (5) day unconditional satisfaction guarantee with both monthly and yearly license purchases."

And don't expect PayPal to help you get your refund either. The reply you'll get from PayPal is:

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."

BBerrysync is a RIPOFF! And PayPal doesn't seem interested in helping get a refund or in stopping them from others paying for something that doesn't work. BBerrysync is also connected to email address using the *.data-solve.com syntax.
    04-26-09 04:14 PM
    Have you contacted this user? bberrysync

This user was talking about the program a while back...
    04-26-09 04:24 PM
    Have you contacted this user? bberrysync

This user was talking about the program a while back...
    Nope. His last post was back in January. No one is answering the emails I've sent to their customer service.
    04-26-09 05:48 PM
    thanks for the warning.
    04-26-09 07:44 PM
    I wish I would have read this posting about 20 minutes earlier....
    05-15-09 07:02 PM
    I must chime in as well. As of Aug 11, their online support is still non-existent. The "troubleshooter" section is still empty. There is nothing in the "knowledgebase". They have a very sincere "we will attend to your requests within 12 hours", and yet more than a week has gone by with no response to emails or support tickets. They have "live chat", but nobody ever talks to you.

And worst of all: to keep their support team accountable, they have an "accountable@bberrysync.com" that you can email with problems. The email account BOUNCES!!!

Once I finally happened upon the fact that the "offline data map" created a file in the "ringtones" subdirectory, the software still have *718* contacts unmapped which they expected me to match manually. Their site says this can happen if the contacts are in separate folders, which was not the case for me.

Bottom line: if it works for you, you're lucky. If *anything* goes wrong, don't expect _any_ support. I am starting to think nobody actually works at the company.
    08-11-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD