Hello!

I searched and have been unable to find a definitive answer for this question, other than to say, "maybe".

I am in a trial period of BBAlerts (loving it too BTW), and I am completely baffled as to how to get alerting to work with my emails so that ONLY Level 1 alerts trigger an alert as dictated by my settings in BBAlerts. I would like to purchase this program, but the LEVEL 1 alerting may be a deal-breaker as I need this functionality.

I do get Level 1 emails to my Storm and they are indicated as such by the Storm OS. But no matter how I create the filter, or enable/disable filitering within BBAlerts for Level 1 emails - I can NOT get BBAlerts to trigger with the LED color or tone I have set for them. All other functions of the Storm and BBAlerts work flawlessly and without issue.

Would someone that HAS this working - PLEASE walk me through how you did it?? Make it simple so someone as dumb as me can understand it.

Thanks!

JF40
    06-03-09 08:59 AM
    Anyone know?
    06-04-09 12:04 PM
    Hello!

I searched and have been unable to find a definitive answer for this question, other than to say, "maybe".

I am in a trial period of BBAlerts (loving it too BTW), and I am completely baffled as to how to get alerting to work with my emails so that ONLY Level 1 alerts trigger an alert as dictated by my settings in BBAlerts. I would like to purchase this program, but the LEVEL 1 alerting may be a deal-breaker as I need this functionality.

I do get Level 1 emails to my Storm and they are indicated as such by the Storm OS. But no matter how I create the filter, or enable/disable filitering within BBAlerts for Level 1 emails - I can NOT get BBAlerts to trigger with the LED color or tone I have set for them. All other functions of the Storm and BBAlerts work flawlessly and without issue.

Would someone that HAS this working - PLEASE walk me through how you did it?? Make it simple so someone as dumb as me can understand it.

Thanks!

JF40
    I am not sure what version of BBalerts you are using, but in v1.75 there is no setting for Level1 emails anymore. You might want to email the author, he is usually very good at getting back to you quickly.
    06-04-09 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD