--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I recently purchased BBAlerts and so far so good..everything is set up and works brilliantly on my Bold...everything but my BB messenger. Now usually when i get a bb message my led blinks red...but since i installed BBAlerts...it no longer blinks red...in fact it doesnt blink any colour...i have my coverage led blinking green so thats the only thing that blinks.

Now it isnt a problem if i have my phone with me and im using it as i can hear the sound alert...but the problem is if my phone is on charge and im out of my room then when i come in...i wont know till i actually pick up my phone if i have a bb message. At least with the red blinking led i can see if i have a message or not.

So does anyone have a fix??..or could explain to me how to set up BBAlerts so that i get the red blinking led when i get a bb message. Btw ive tried various batt pulls and even deleted/re-installed BBAlerts....hoping that it would solve the problem.

At the moment the apps i have running in conjunction with BBAlerts are Aerize, Vibnring and BBlight. Although i have taken BBlight off to see if that solves the problem but it hasnt.
    01-28-09 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD