Edit: Is there anyway to make the led flash until you check the message?
    Last edited by Kmak159; 02-12-09 at 05:07 PM.
    02-12-09 03:09 PM
    nope

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    02-12-09 05:42 PM
    nope

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    wow...this might be a deal killer... good thing I didn't buy it yet
    02-12-09 05:44 PM
    wow...this might be a deal killer... good thing I didn't buy it yet
    I think you can get a trial before you buy it. Having the light blink until you answer a message could really do a number on your memory I would think.

Just my .02

~Jazzi~

02-12-09 05:50 PM
    I have it loaded on the storm and the light stays blinking until you touch the screen or push a button
    02-12-09 06:16 PM
    I think you can get a trial before you buy it. Having the light blink until you answer a message could really do a number on your memory I would think.

Just my .02

~Jazzi~

I'm using the trial right now because I heard good things and wanted to make sure it would work the way I liked it to before buying it.

I was so close to buying it until I realized that the light was turning off as soon as I press a button.

I have it loaded on the storm and the light stays blinking until you touch the screen or push a button
    It does the same for me when I press a button, but I really want it to keep flashing until I open the message because sometimes I'm using my phone when I get a message and in these cases I'm afraid I won't know about the message until quite a while after..

Without BBAlerts the red light keeps flashing until you open it.. I'm not that concerned with battery life
    02-12-09 06:22 PM
    I must be the only one who prefers it to stop blinking when I press a button. It is very annoying to have it blink since it is so bright!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD