I recently installed BBAlerts on my 8830 Curve and it works fine for email, it doesn't detect SMS text messages or missed calls. The alert log does not list the messages and I changed firewall settings, permissions settings, and did a reinstall and battery pull. Can anybody help?
    06-03-08 05:31 PM
    i have bbalerts, and just finished my free trial. I did not have to change any settings on my pearl and it worked perfectly. It even picked up my custom color i made for sms(hot pink). I hope someone here can help you. Maybe the program is glitched? Maybe reinstalling would help? I wish i could be of more assistance
    06-03-08 06:38 PM
    Hey. Thank you for the attempt. I dunno what I did, but I got it to work. At first texts were voicemails and vice versa, but then it started working the right way.

And I thank everyone who has replied so far, you were all helpful and/or courteous.
    06-03-08 06:47 PM
    did you go into options and make sure alert on sms and all the other alert boxes are checked? make sure you do that and make sure "program controls LED" box is checked as well, try that and let me know!

Rob
    06-03-08 06:49 PM
    Yay i'm glad you got it to work! It sucks paying 13 bucks for led lights that you "own"...lol but after the trial i was sold
    06-03-08 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD