Has anyone tried bbAlerts with the Tour yet? I went to download it and when I have the 9630 as my device, it doesn't show up.

I wanted to hear if anyone else has tried it before I dl it.

Thanks.

btw, loving my Tour coming from my 8330!
    07-17-09 12:40 PM
    I am using the BB alerts that I used with my Curve. You might want to change your device to a Curve download it then change it back to a Tour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 12:54 PM
    it does work with the tour but can i suggest berrybuzz which is a far superior product and cheaper. i believe they both have 1 week trials
    07-17-09 01:25 PM
    it does work with the tour but can i suggest berrybuzz which is a far superior product and cheaper. i believe they both have 1 week trials
    I actually bought berrybuzz for my curve and didn't like it as much as I liked bbalerts.

Is there a way to use the copy that I bought for my curve on my Tour? I know they use your PIN to download and whatnot, I just didn't know if there was a way to transfer it to your new device. This is my first time switching blackberrys.
    07-17-09 01:43 PM
    I am using the BB alerts that I used with my Curve. You might want to change your device to a Curve download it then change it back to a Tour.

Did your original registration code work or did you have to repurchase when you switched from the Curve to the Tour?
    07-19-09 10:28 PM
    mine is working great, bbalerts on the tour. Love this little program and couldn't do without it.

Green - Email
    Cyan (bluegreen) - SMS
    Red - Missed Call

=-) so nice

- KrossX
    07-20-09 01:28 AM
    i tried searching for bbalerts and berry buzz and neither show up, am i doing something wrong? i have the curve.
    07-20-09 12:20 PM
    mine is working great, bbalerts on the tour. Love this little program and couldn't do without it.

Green - Email
    Cyan (bluegreen) - SMS
    Red - Missed Call

=-) so nice

- KrossX
    Did you purchase before or after you purchased your Tour?
    07-20-09 02:47 PM
    Who won the berry buzz contest

07-20-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD