It obvious one of the main reasons BB failed to garner a solid, Apple -like app support is because of the 1 and 2Gb storage hindrance of all their phones...
    The 10 will obviously come in 16 and 32Gb+ models...
    But the Playbook has the storage and power for much better apps...and almost 2 years later, app development from 3rd parties is pathetic to say the least...and certainly not getting any better.

I would give up my iPhone 4S in a heartbeat (former 3G Curve owner) for the new 10...
    But I really think it will not offer better app support.

I see iPhone apps in the 10, 20, 30+ Mb range...BB...? Legacy size 1 to 3Mb...

Take for example, no Google maps, no Tunein radio, no YouTube no PayPal, no ebay, no Google +....
    The list goes on and on....

What do you think?
    10-30-12 07:23 PM
    I'm looking for things like great note and task integration for apps like Conqu, and Groovy notes. An awesome browser that enables me to access my bank website with out a mobile app. Better integration of BBM into Facebook and Twitter for cross platform communication so I don't have to use an unsecured battery hog like whatsApp . A great budget/finances tracking app like Money Plus (which I know is coming). Then there are the real needs like an awesome version of BB traffic with new map integration, Blaq/Twitter, Scoremobile, good stock app (not married to any, just needs to be good), cineplex, Blackberry conference with video option, Dropbox (which is going to be improved). Give me those and I'm a happy camper. I'm sure if you ask another person they may have a whole new set of needs.

I know everyone wants Skype, Instagram and Netflix bla bla bla but honestly not even on my radar. RIM has been putting a lot of effort into wooing developers and I'm confident that they'll be ready to make a splash on the app scene when BB10 gets here..
    10-30-12 08:38 PM
    It
    But the Playbook has the storage and power for much better apps...and almost 2 years later, app development from 3rd parties is pathetic to say the least...and certainly not getting any better.
    In your opinion! I'm a gamer and find the world of difference compared to old BlackBerry when in comes to games. Both in terms of A+ titles and particularly game quality. I'd also note that PlayBook apps are going in App World a lot faster than BlackBerry apps.
    10-30-12 08:53 PM
    Decent apps are very much a personal oppinion... would be nice if the OP made it their oppinion rather than making it sound like fact.... what causes flaming..... My wife has an Ipad with the hundreds of thousands of apps many seem to covet... in my oppinion I see no difference in apps I want on the the Ipad outside of numbers .... For what I do I find everything I need on my Playbook... for others I know it is different... such is life....
    10-30-12 09:10 PM
    would be nice if the OP made it their oppinion rather than making it sound like fact.... what causes flaming.....
    Amazing how much the words "I think", "I felt", "In my opinion" etc. do to reduce flame wars. Human nature is to act as though personal opinions are facts.
    10-31-12 08:47 AM