I downloaded the Weather push for BB from mobile.blackberry.com.

I added my city, but I dont' know where is it supposed to "push" it to? THere is no application icon, nothing on my main screen. If anyone else can help me out, I'd appreciate it. It'd be nice to see a weather icon and temp on the main screen next to the clock or something.
    02-07-09 04:10 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! Have you tried a battery pull? Sometimes that is what it takes to get things going. Also looking in your applications folder......sometimes they hide in there.

~Jazzi~
    02-07-09 04:44 PM
    I downloaded the Weather push for BB from mobile.blackberry.com.

I added my city, but I dont' know where is it supposed to "push" it to? THere is no application icon, nothing on my main screen. If anyone else can help me out, I'd appreciate it. It'd be nice to see a weather icon and temp on the main screen next to the clock or something.
    it will show up as an icon on your home screen.problem is that it may take up to 24 hrs before it does.
    02-07-09 04:51 PM
    I tried a reset. I picked the theme icons or whatever so they're all on my homepage. i did try switching themes to check exactly what you said, and its not in there.

i did options, applications, and nothing "weather" is listed in there, though not sure if its supposed to. i tried reinstalling the thing as well, no fix.

anything else i oughtta try?
    02-07-09 04:51 PM
    Yes it showed up -- took about 6 hours to show up. Wish they'd just say that when you sign up. Thanks for the help though!
    02-07-09 09:46 PM
    Yes it showed up -- took about 6 hours to show up. Wish they'd just say that when you sign up. Thanks for the help though!
    No problem, glad I could help .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 10:13 PM
    It's kind of moot now, but it does actually say that it could take several hours to show up on your phone when you sign up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:24 AM
    it only up dates every six hours i wish it would up date more often.
    02-08-09 08:19 AM
    6 hours is way too long....I ditched it and am trying out weatherbug now. Its way more customizable!!
    02-08-09 08:30 AM
    Misplaced forum I know, but what exactly does "push" mean? I don't get it. Please just smile benevolently and Thanks for any and all explanations!

I added my city, but I dont' know where is it supposed to "push" it to?
    02-08-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD