I installed BB Weather, but I can't seem to get it to work. It keeps giving me an error message "invalid url". Granted, its too early in the morning to think straight, (I haven't had my coffee) but what am I doing wrong? Help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 07:11 AM
    Need more info in order to help. Where did you get it from? OTA? App store? FYI the downloasd on the app store is not the latest version

I installed BB Weather, but I can't seem to get it to work. It keeps giving me an error message "invalid url". Granted, its too early in the morning to think straight, (I haven't had my coffee) but what am I doing wrong? Help!!

09-10-09 07:50 AM
    Sorry, I downloaded OTA, from the app store. Where else can I get it from so it will work properly? Thanks!
    09-10-09 08:13 AM
    Some more info...I downloaded it from the CB app store, OTA
    09-10-09 08:30 AM
    Need more info in order to help. Where did you get it from? OTA? App store? FYI the downloasd on the app store is not the latest version
    So, why doesn't the App Store have the latest version? It's wacky customer service characteristics like that which convinced me to dump BBWeather.....
    09-10-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD