This morning I opened up BlackBerry Weather and I got this message: Error - Current Conditions Thread: Missing XOAP 'link' parameter in request. What does this mean? I did a battery pull but nothing changed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 02:15 PM
    Me too
    07-07-09 02:26 PM
    A few threads already. The developer advises he will work on it tonight. It has to do with the feed from weather.com.
    07-07-09 02:29 PM
    Yea me to, I already deleted and reinstalled. Then I realized it wasn't my Bold
    07-07-09 02:53 PM
    Oh. That's relieving. Thanks.

07-07-09 02:59 PM
    Deleted, reinstalled too. Hopefully the dev gets it back up.

07-07-09 04:09 PM
    A few threads already. The developer advises he will work on it tonight. It has to do with the feed from weather.com.
    So once the developer fixes the issue, do I need to delete and reinstall BB Weather to get it working or should I leave it as is?

07-07-09 04:51 PM
    No, you shouldn't. It should start working as it usually did...
    07-07-09 04:53 PM
    Ok. Still not working. Hopefully it will work soon.

07-07-09 10:12 PM
    Just give him some time.
    07-07-09 10:15 PM
    They haven't released a new/updated version, have they? I currently have 0.84.

07-07-09 10:41 PM
    New version of BB Weather released: http://www.tateu.net/software/downlo...ther.jad?q=php

07-08-09 04:40 AM
    great thanks
    07-08-09 05:19 AM
    New version of BB Weather released: http://www.tateu.net/software/downlo...ther.jad?q=php

Yes!!! just saw this.

www.tateu.net :: View topic - BBWeather feed broken again?
    07-08-09 06:08 AM

That thread was from yesterday. The app has been fixed and is working again.
    07-08-09 06:51 AM

That thread was from yesterday. The app has been fixed and is working again.
    Yeah. You need to look at the ENTIRE thread in the forum of the link I provided, because at the bottom Tateau himself explained the fix for 4.3 and up devices, and added all of the desired links including the Storm. There is still no support for 4.2 yet at this time, and some users may still have to wait.

Just trying to help bro.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 07-08-09 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Added 4.2/Storm comment.
    07-08-09 06:57 AM
    Are you saying it's not working on your 8900? Guess I'm just confused.
    07-08-09 07:07 AM
    Are you saying it's not working on your 8900? Guess I'm just confused.
    No. I was stating "Yes!!!" that the fix was in. I also tried to provide information directly from the developer himself, as opposed to a link to a single version that all would not find to work if they still had 4.2 devices.
    07-08-09 07:11 AM
    So the is the MAD part of your user name.
    07-08-09 07:37 AM
    So the is the MAD part of your user name.
    Wierd post again. I don't understand.... Are you now trying to imply that I am angry because you chose to slam me rather than read the thread from the developer's forum?

I guess I just should not have quoted your post to AGREE with you that it was working again for some users. -Sigh- Some people just love confrontation...

Anyway the fix is in for most BBWeather users. Yay!

See ya!
    07-08-09 08:50 AM
    i've got an error now:

Error - Current COnditions Thread: java.io.IOException

anyone has any idea what this means? please help. i just downloaded tateau's latest fix yesterday!
    07-09-09 04:51 AM
    Wierd post again. I don't understand.... Are you now trying to imply that I am angry because you chose to slam me rather than read the thread from the developer's forum?

I guess I just should not have quoted your post to AGREE with you that it was working again for some users. -Sigh- Some people just love confrontation...

Anyway the fix is in for most BBWeather users. Yay!

See ya!
    No confrontation, slamming or anything. I was just confused with why you put *mad* at the end of your first post. Didn't make sense saying it was fixed but you were mad. Even after reading the developers forum I couldn't figure out what you were saying other than there was no update for 4.2. In the end I was just wondering why you kept using the *mad* smiley.

No big deal.
    07-09-09 06:16 AM
    i've got an error now:

Error - Current COnditions Thread: java.io.IOException

anyone has any idea what this means? please help. i just downloaded tateau's latest fix yesterday!
    It's a different error that occurs on occasion with this app. It means there's an failed or interrupted input/output error. My guess is there's a communication failure between the app and Weather.com.
    07-09-09 06:19 AM
    http://www.tateu.net/

Version 0.86 is here ;-)
    07-09-09 09:40 AM
    i got mine to start back working. reinstilled it
    07-09-09 10:57 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD