I just set up BB Weather and it works great but I can't work out how to select a default city, my home town. Each time I open the App it keeps coming up with another foreign city I entered. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 08:48 AM
    when its open press the bb button and select options and at the top is the city you need to change by hovering over it and select bb button again to edit
    03-18-10 08:52 AM
    I've tried that but it still doesn't have an option to set a default city. Still keeps coming up with Stockholm! Any other ideas?

03-18-10 08:56 AM
    Whenever I open BB Weather I would like it to display my home town weather on the opening screen so I don't have to select it all the time instead of Stockholm!

03-18-10 09:00 AM
    When I get into BB Weather, I hit the BB menu button and go to "Add Current Location". And once I enter in my location it will always display my city when I open the app.
    03-18-10 09:03 AM
    That sounds like it would work but I don't think I have that option. I have BB Weather 0.74. I'm not sure if that is the same version as yours. Thanks anyway. Any other ideas?

03-18-10 09:10 AM
    I'm using version 0.86 if that helps..not sure what version you have
    03-18-10 09:34 AM
    Thanks for your help. I have 0.74 and I definately don't have the �add current location� option you suggested. I may just have to reinstall the app & select default city.

03-18-10 09:44 AM
    Yes, there should be an option where you can select the "default city" or "add location." Something of the sort. Sometimes apps do not install properly and need reinstallation. Also make sure that you reboot your phone after installation.
    03-18-10 10:11 AM
    Ok. Thanks. Time to reinstall!

03-18-10 10:21 AM
    Moving to 3rd Party Apps
    03-18-10 01:20 PM
    Try the version lableled Experimental GPS, version 0.91.2. I think it works the best.
    03-18-10 04:49 PM
    I tried to load this and when I select if after I dl it it freezes and I have to do a pull in order for it do anything? I have berry weather free and was going to try something else. Should I try re-installing it? I got it from the OTA link from here.
    03-18-10 05:48 PM
    I had the same problem with Weatherbug with a previous BB. Try deleting the app, reinstalling and doing a batter pull. These things happen, but sometimes reinstalling and doing a battery pull will help.
    03-18-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD