So I get a tweet from a business that I'm Following. In the tweet is a shortened url. I select(put the cursor on it which highlights it) the url and click on it but the link nor popup menu ever opens.

In order to go to the url I have to select the url, hit BB button then scroll and select 'open link'.

Anyone else having this issue in Twitter for BB?
    10-31-10 05:49 PM
    I am not getting this ui problem.

Have you tried a battery pull, sometimes I have this problem in the native browser. A pull fixes it.

How about the issue when using a different client, have you tried ubertwitter?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 05:54 PM
    So I get a tweet from a business that I'm Following. In the tweet is a shortened url. I select(put the cursor on it which highlights it) the url and click on it but the link nor popup menu ever opens.

In order to go to the url I have to select the url, hit BB button then scroll and select 'open link'.

Anyone else having this issue in Twitter for BB?
    I have had the exact same issue for this latest build. Everything the same. Drives me crazy, so I don't even bother with it any longer.
    10-31-10 06:46 PM
    I am not having this problem. I click on what I will call the second link - the url and it opens. I'm not sure why there are the two highlights per tweet - the first is a sentence or phrase of text and then the second is the url.
    10-31-10 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD