i went to update my myspace application to 1.5.1.9 and it said that application loaded, but the icon is missing from the phone. i have checked to make sure it is not hidden, checked different themes. i'm using default theme now. i have tried loading the new version from desk top software and from the phone as well using the browser and also through app world. i can downgrade to previous version. i'm so fustrated the only thing i really dislike about blackberry is then when a problem occurs for the most part your service provider knows nothing and bb charges for your help to resolve there software problem.. i have also reset phone to default settings as well... i hope someone can help me...
    09-25-09 10:40 AM
    so this is happening on a bold too? cause i'm on a tour and i'm having the same problem. it says it's there, but it's nowhere to be seen. it won't even launch via quicklaunch.
    09-27-09 08:27 PM
    I also have this problem with my tour! I updeated to the newest version from the bb site and ever since then the icon is not where to be found!! Ive deleated and tryed reinstalling still same problem! ITs deff not hidden! Im ripping my hair oiut trying to get this back the way it was! ive rtyed everything! would love to know how to fix! says i have the program installed i see it! but wont run! HELP!~!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD