Just got my Storm yesterday, downloaded Pandora before I synced it up with my past BBPearl and it worked. After I got home and synced it up pandora stopped working. Keeps saying "Could not stream music. Please check network availabilty" Am I doing something wrong? Also anyone had problems with their green call button coming loose?
    05-08-09 08:08 PM
    Just got my Storm yesterday, downloaded Pandora before I synced it up with my past BBPearl and it worked. After I got home and synced it up pandora stopped working. Keeps saying "Could not stream music. Please check network availabilty" Am I doing something wrong? Also anyone had problems with their green call button coming loose?
    Cant tell you much about Pandora. I use it but thats just it, it works for me. I did hear that it cant be used on ATT but seems like your a VZW customer so no effect on you. HOWEVER, your geen call button is loose? And you just got it? Take it back and have them DOA it and give you another one. Your button is should not be coming loose.
    05-08-09 08:30 PM
    The biggest oddity I run into on the Storm is when Network Technology is set to "global" mode. This eats your battery and your signal, and therefore, your internet connection. (Trust me, we see *evil* things on our end when your phone is set to this.)

Check that one out and tell me how it goes.
    05-08-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD