so i was in Boston last night and tried to use BB maps to navigate back to the parking garage...but BB Maps didnt "track" me as we progressed to the garage...i ended up having to scroll around and track us manually.

So question is, can BB Maps track you and if so, how do i get it to do that?
    07-05-10 10:55 AM
    open maps application, hit the menu button (blackberry symbol), then select start GPS navigation.
    07-05-10 11:02 AM
    so just hitting "get directions" doesnt auto track you?
    07-05-10 11:07 AM
    no but be sure to go to advanced options and turn gps location on instead of e911 under the gps menu.
    07-05-10 11:27 AM
    if you hit get directions its going to ask your start location, and then ask for a end location.
    07-05-10 11:37 AM
    so i was in Boston last night and tried to use BB maps to navigate back to the parking garage...but BB Maps didnt "track" me as we progressed to the garage...i ended up having to scroll around and track us manually.

So question is, can BB Maps track you and if so, how do i get it to do that?
    There's a thread entitled Maps on 9650 in this same forum, a post by Jeff H is particularly informative.
    07-05-10 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD