hey guys. i noticed i was missing an icon when i upgraded to .266 but couldnt put my finger on which one. today, i was giving a tour of what its like to have a blackberry to a friend who was considering an iphone (boo!) and i tried to show him bb maps... it was nowhere, i tried unhiding all icons and looking through all folders but it was nowhere. it IS in my applications list and I DID use the search function. it is addressed but majority of the people just say "resend service books" or "change to a nonATT theme" or "reinstall through dm + batt pull"

around the end of march, i guess ATT hid the icon via service books to push ATT Navigator sales for $9.99/Mo. Only working workaround is the BB Messenger one but i'd like to know if anyone has found a way to make the icon reappear or a better workaround. Again... resending service books, changing to a nonATT theme, and reinstalling bb maps through DM has all been considered and done so those three options obviously are not working. any suggestions, tips, or tricks?
    05-01-09 05:38 PM
    None that I know of, other than what you mentioned - bb messenger. I like bb maps and when I want to use I send my location to myself and open it from there. Kind of annoying but no other solution. But if there is I'd love to hear about it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD