I am developing a simple GPS app that allows you to take waypoints at good fishing spots and then navigate back to them another day (or in the fog). Right now it will only work with newer phones running OS7 that have the built in magnetometer (9900, 9810, ...). For each waypoint you can add a note to remind you why the spot was so good. It will also automatically switch to use the GPS for direction if your speed stays above a certain level which is great when you're running and gunning from one spot to the next.

I am looking for a few beta testers to give it a try. If you're interested please shoot me an email at [email protected], if you have any suggestions as to what features you would like to see please let me know. I plan on having the beta release ready in a few weeks.

If you have a small boat without all the fancy electronics, or fish from shore, this could be a useful way to log your fishing exploits!

Thanks.
    02-23-12 04:31 PM
    Nice! Any chance for OS6 device?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 09:20 PM
    I am looking into it, I will let you know if I get something working for the 9800. Thanks for the interest.
    02-26-12 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD