I found a few threads that come close to this issue but no straight answer. I'm using the Gmail app with enhanced plugin on my 9700.

1. How do I add a new contact?

2. Contacts that I add on my PC desktop are appearing in my contacts list in gmail for bb but these new addresses will not show up in the autocomplete field when I compose a new email.

Haven't had any luck finding an answer online. Thanks in advance all.
    03-02-10 05:53 PM
    I am wondering the same thing. I have the gmail enhanced plug-in and also the gmail app on an 8900. I've even tried gmail from the browser (mobile and basic html) and couldn't do it. Isn't there any way to add a new contact in gmail on my Blackberry?

Or how do you "select all" or e-mail groups to send e-mails to from gmail on a Blackberry? The only option I've found is to type by letter and use auto-complete but doing that for fifty e-mail addresses is not convenient. I've created groups on a desktop computer in gmail before, easy enough, but I can't find any way to do it on a Blackberry.

So how do I add a new contact in gmail on my Blackberry? How do I create a group or e-mail to an existing group of contacts? How do I "select all" contacts for a mass e-mail?
    06-22-10 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD