Hi All,

I have tried using the google sync but my calendar appointments did not transfer.

Then, I tried to sync via the calendar but the BB freezes. Anyone found a good solution?

Thank you all,

A.P.
    10-29-10 01:59 AM
    I don't know if this will help but have you tried to sync your google calendar (contacts and email as well) using the BIS 3.2 features? I haven't bothered installing the google sync client on my Torch as it can all be done through BIS. If you log on to your BIS site and look at you gmail account there is now an option to sync all the data OTA. It works really well for me.
    10-29-10 04:28 AM
    Thanks Gnome! Thats a great tip.
    Can you please advise what other things I can do on my BIS website?
    10-29-10 04:40 AM
    Apart from the google sync I use it to add a custom signature to each of my email accounts.

I have also used it to temporarily stop emails from a particular account being pushed to my blackberry (for example when roaming).
    10-29-10 04:48 AM
    Hi gnome.

I tried doing what you told me above but when i go to set up my accoun witb pin and imei i get the following message: Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.

I am unsing my bb. Can u please help? Its driving me nuts!!!

Tks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 01:40 AM
    Just FYI, I have gone into my email account setup, added calendar option to sync but the events are still not being transfered.
    Can you please help?
    10-30-10 02:11 AM
    Have you tried going to your carriers BIS page via your desktop browser - that's how I always access the BIS site. Log-in from there and you can change the settings I described above.
    10-30-10 02:16 AM
    I tried from BB and from computer, both give me the message:

Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.
    10-30-10 02:25 AM
    I think this is something to do with you already having set up a BIS account through your phone; have a look at this: KB14380-Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access BlackBerry Internet Service.
    10-30-10 03:47 AM
    iT cannot be so hard.
    Do you know what is the page that i have to log in via my phone?
    I have vodafone netherlands

11-01-10 01:07 PM
    I don't think it is as simple as that. Have a look at this article: KB14378-How to change the login mode for a BlackBerry Internet Service account. You need to be able to access your BIS account via a web browser; it sounds like that is not set up at present.
    11-01-10 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD