I am having an issue with the calander. I use the agenda view and every time i open the calendar, it always opens to like a month in advance instead of the current date? for example, when i open it now, it always shows around March 16th instead of february.. any ideas on how to stop this?
    02-12-11 08:22 PM
    Agenda View won't show days with no appointments on them unless you enable the option to "Show Free Time in Agenda View." If you don't have any appointments between today and the day the Calendar opens to, that's the explanation.
    02-12-11 08:45 PM
    Thanks. But I do have many appts between the days! Its such a pain to have to scroll back a month every time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 08:51 PM
    Under options what is your current network date and time?

02-13-11 04:31 AM
    Until you fix the problem note that you do not have to scroll just hit the t to get to today.

02-13-11 06:04 AM
    my date and time are set correctly under options. I tried the t and it doesn't work. maybe its an os6 bug or somthing...if i keep it in the weekly view, it seems to stay at correct date. problem is only in agenda view.
    02-13-11 09:49 AM
    I work for a Fire Dept., and have my shift calendar built into my OS6 calendar, and use almost exclusively the agenda view and it works great. I even like the changes to the appearance RIM did with OS6 (I am on the VZW .431 official).

One thought - do you have your device set the date/time automatically, or manually? Don't know that it would make a great deal of difference, but I use automatic, and also have it set to determine time zone automatically. My calendar opens on today, and the current or next event.
    02-13-11 12:14 PM
    Had a similar problem that I posted in this thread...a couple ideas for fixing are included in the thread below...okay I cannot add a link because I do not have enough posts so you can add the http :// to the front of the link below. Otherwise search for posts by username from caramellady and you'll find it. Hope it solves your problem.

forums.crackberry.com/f143/appointments-not-showing-agenda-view-457101/
    04-21-11 09:48 AM
    Same problem here, checking the show free time in agenda option worked like a champ. I cant figure out how or why showing free time would fix it, but it did.
    07-12-11 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD