Hi

I've been searching forums about this problem and I can't seem to find a solution for it yet. I've been using Windows Live Messenger on my Bold with no problem until 3-4 days ago.

Every time I try to sign in, it'd log me in for like 2 seconds and then it'd log mt out straight away with an error message 'Unexpected Server Error'. If I keep trying, maybe 4-5 times then I'd be able to log on but my contact list is not showing anyone online (Checked on notebook that there're 30+ people online)

I can sign in on my notebook just fine. Not sure what's happening with my Bold, it's been like this for 3-4 days now. I tried re-installing IM Service book and still not working, Turn handset off took out battery and switch on again still not working. Does it has anything to do with any application that I've installed? I haven't installed many apps anyway...

Any help is much appreciated and Thank you in advance
    04-21-09 02:50 AM
    Maybe your network have closed the port off that uses window messenger. Have a word with them and see what they have to say.
    04-21-09 06:08 AM
    Thanks Spawn12

I called my network, they asked me to set 'Edit Default Permission' to all 'Allow' but that didn't solve the problem. They said they will get back to me again tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply
    04-21-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD