yeah i already fix that issue of the "sounds shuts off randomly" by uninstalling the flashlight app. But now i dont have a flashlight app. Im running OS 7.0.0.590 and the flashlight app that i was using was "one touch flashlight 2.77". So which flashlight app is good to run now?
    12-29-11 10:35 PM
    yeah i already fix that issue of the "sounds shuts off randomly" by uninstalling the flashlight app. But now i dont have a flashlight app. Im running OS 7.0.0.590 and the flashlight app that i was using was "one touch flashlight 2.77". So which flashlight app is good to run now?
    Just use the video camera. The light produced is quite bright and works well.
    12-29-11 10:49 PM
    I now use the magnesium flashlight frm LSPhone and hve never had any problems frm it. U can get it in appworld or mobihand. I use to use one touch as well and deleted it due to problems with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-11 11:08 PM
    I now use the magnesium flashlight frm LSPhone and hve never had any problems frm it. U can get it in appworld or mobihand. I use to use one touch as well and deleted it due to problems with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    COOL..i might try that 1 then.
    12-30-11 12:45 AM
    I just figured this out... thanks! Was wondering why I had no sound. Battery pull fixed it but now I'm gonna uninstall one tough flashlight.
    12-30-11 01:01 AM
    . So which flashlight app is good to run now?

i use this one and i had no problems of any kind. and i use flashlight a lot
    12-30-11 01:04 AM
    Whats the difference between a flashlight app and have the light on by default for the video camera app and opening that when you need a flashlight?
    12-30-11 01:43 AM
    Not much... I think I'm just going to use my video camera.

Some flashlights apps use your screen, LED, or camera light. Thats the main difference.

I find that most of the time the brightness of my backlight screen helps me more often than none.
    12-30-11 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD