Is there a way to force BB App World to update apps? "Show me The Image" was updated to 1.3 earlier this week and I have been waiting for APP World to send me an update available message but so far nothing. I bought 1.2 from app world and would like to update to the new version. I've tried refreshing the app list in my world but that doesn't seem to help any.
    10-14-10 09:20 AM
    it'll show up eventually...you just have to be patient. by refreshing the list, you're referring to the shortcut that refreshes your My World list, right? (the alt+ R S T shortcut)
    10-14-10 09:37 AM
    it'll show up eventually...you just have to be patient. by refreshing the list, you're referring to the shortcut that refreshes your My World list, right?
    Yes...Thanks
    10-14-10 09:40 AM
    I've had ALT+RST refresh my list and make updates appear in the same circumstances recently.

Not sure if it will make a difference, but try hitting ALT+RST from within the listing for Show Me The Images instead of from the main My World list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 02:08 AM
    There is always a delay between the app being updated by the third party software company and it appearing in App World. It has to undergo an approval process. This can take a week or so. I am currently waiting for the update of BeWeather to show up.

Using the ALT + RST refresh will only force the update to show up when it has been added to App World by RIM; like I said this will take a few days.
    10-17-10 09:18 AM
    gjcavana,

Send an e-mail to support at bberrygo dot com or send me a PM and I'll get you an update link.
    10-20-10 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD