Tried searching and did not find anything. While downloading Scoremobile in BB App Worl, there was an error and the download did not complete. When I attempt to start the download again in the My World screen, the download does not work. I can not cancel the download and attempt to try it again as App World only allows me to pause or download. Any help would be appreciated. My storm is on .148 and I have downloaded several apps before and after this one with no problems. I also tried to delete and reinstall App World but still had the same problem.
    07-17-09 07:14 PM
    I've had the same problem. It had major issues after the update so I deleted it and tried to reinstall. Now appworld won't offer me an install or re-install option. I can only review or look at screenshots. For some reason appworld thinks it is still installed. I've rebooted several times and even deleted and reinstalled app world to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?
    12-23-09 11:00 AM
    I had an issue with the latest release. I had to uninstall and go to the score site to download it directly. Works like a charm now.
    12-23-09 12:44 PM
    I've had the same problem. It had major issues after the update so I deleted it and tried to reinstall. Now appworld won't offer me an install or re-install option. I can only review or look at screenshots. For some reason appworld thinks it is still installed. I've rebooted several times and even deleted and reinstalled app world to no avail. Anyone got any ideas?
    Please try downloading it directly from our mobile website
    Get ScoreMobile
    03-25-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD