My problem doesn't have anything to do with apps still showing in app world, but App world itself showing as uninstalled on my S2 and the file is 1,000 kb's....

Anybody out there have this? I'm affraing of not downloading it and not having my apps show updates, but not sure why I should since App world works for me. Really weird....

Thoughts anybody?
    04-19-10 02:28 PM
    Alot of times when you update a progeram within the program itself (going to advanced options and usually doing a manual upgrade check) when you install an upgrade that way, app world will see a different version of that app installed and show it as being uninstalled in your app list. Hope that made sense...otherwise the programs will work as normal
    04-19-10 04:10 PM
    Alot of times when you update a progeram within the program itself (going to advanced options and usually doing a manual upgrade check) when you install an upgrade that way, app world will see a different version of that app installed and show it as being uninstalled in your app list. Hope that made sense...otherwise the programs will work as normal
    Ummm, kind of, although, i've never installed or upgraded an app through the advanced options section.....I went ahead and re installed it and all is good. Didn't take up any memory and the App world doesn't show as Uninstalled anymore.

Very strange..........
    04-19-10 04:24 PM
    Did you upgrade your Os that will do it as well its still ther just not installed through app world so it shows deleted you can reinstall it through there and it will show installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 04:30 PM
    Did you upgrade your Os that will do it as well its still ther just not installed through app world so it shows deleted you can reinstall it through there and it will show installed.

I did upgrade to the .607 OS the day it officially came out, but didn't have this problem till recently.

Just re installed it and it shows as installed now....my main concern was to continue getting alerts of new updates for apps

Thanks everyone!
    04-19-10 04:39 PM
    Maybe you have the icon hidden.
    04-19-10 04:41 PM
    Maybe you have the icon hidden.
    Nope, no Hidden Icon.....
    04-19-10 04:46 PM
    Just re installed it and it shows as installed now....my main concern was to continue getting alerts of new updates for apps

Thanks everyone!
    Ya definately need to keep receiving the alerts for updates, thats one of the cool things with Appworld since you can just click on the update message and it'll take you straight into appworld to update the app. Glad to hear everything is good now
    04-19-10 05:35 PM
    Easiest way. Delete it. Then reboot. Reinstall. Fixed.

04-19-10 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD