It must be my fault but I cannot find anything on the App World site that would allow me to change my e-mail address and/or change the PIN should I upgrade my phone.

Can anyone please help in that regard?

Many thanks.

B B
    11-14-09 11:42 AM
    Bump. Please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 11:10 PM
    The only way to Log In is with your PayPal account. If you don't have one, it's free to sign up and you don't have to add any financial info to just start an account.

On a new device, Log In then enter My World. Hold down the ALT button while typing R S T.

11-15-09 04:40 AM
    Thanks for the help. So far all the apps from AW are free so nothing is associated with PP. I like to buy via CB/Mobihand. Thanks again.

11-15-09 04:52 AM
    No I get that, but "Logging In" to App World requires entering a PayPal account. Register for one, then register it within App World.
    (Sign up from a PC for PayPal to avoid a headache.)

I think from anywhere in App World, click MENU and select Log In. If it's not an option look for something like Register.
    If neither choice is there, you might need to be actually in the My World section when you press MENU to see this choice.

11-15-09 04:57 AM
    Other payments options are coming to BlackBerry App World.. but you have to use Paypal for now.
    11-17-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD