App world has gone haywire! Firstly, I wanted to download that new cb podcast app, I searched for it in app world and it just stopped searching! No "no results found" text. So I'm confused at this point. I go to the appworld download link on cb and it when I click "open in app world" it doesn't open ANYTHING. I try downloading some random free app and when I click it in app world it says loading..... And doesn't change also its unresponsive, can't even close it. I also found out that search kind of works. It doesn't display the apps until u scroll down one and then it pops up. You scroll down one and the last disappears and thius new app appears. I'm very frustrated. I reinstalled appworld and did a battey pull.

BlackBerry® 8520
    smartphone (EDGE, Wi-Fi)
    v5.0.0.509 (Platform 5.2.0.47)

I also have blackberry appworld 1.1.0.33

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 03:39 PM
    App World is a POS. You should look for other places to get your apps. Crackberry has a ton.
    03-31-10 05:12 PM
    App World has always been sh*t. I used to like it until I found out how bad it really was. Now it's my very last resort for downloading apps. I'll search for days for an alternate place to get an app before getting it from App World if I really have to.
    03-31-10 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD