After updating my app world, all of my archived apps are missing. They also used to show in the "Downloads" folder with the green arrow on the icon indicating that they were archived, they're no longer there either. Does anyone know where they went or how to restore them?
    05-06-10 12:09 PM
    After updating my app world, all of my archived apps are missing. They also used to show in the "Downloads" folder with the green arrow on the icon indicating that they were archived, they're no longer there either. Does anyone know where they went or how to restore them?
    Open app world and go to the my world tab where you stuff should be listed. Then hold the alt key down and while holding it type R S T and app world will close. Wait like a minute and then reopen app world and your apps should be listed again.

I found if I didnt wait like a minute or so to reopen app world after doing this process it seemed to freeze my phone. But it works great.
    05-06-10 04:11 PM
    I tried this and it didn't work. I was able to download some of the (free) apps that I had archived so I guess it's not the end of the world. It just sucks that I can see they are on my memory card but there is no way to get them off.
    05-11-10 01:54 PM
    That worked for me. Thanks. Here's hoping I can remember next time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 07:09 AM
    THANKS! Worked for me.
    05-20-10 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD