So has anyone downloaded this yet and what is your opinion? Any noticable differences?
    08-08-09 08:03 AM
    Installed last night. Seems a bit faster but that's all I noticed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 08:08 AM
    Yea, a tad bit faster but no changes to the layout

08-08-09 08:13 AM
    It breaks Yatca like version 1.1.0.11
    08-08-09 08:28 AM
    What is Yatca? Just to let you know I am am in the process of installing right now - Will post my results.

Thank you
    08-08-09 08:32 AM
    It's.. Yet Another Twitter Client Application. It uses the Messages API which App World is breaking.
    08-08-09 08:35 AM
    Ok - I am all updated. Now at times I do have a weaker data signal in my office at home, but will monitor and update later.

At this time for me, the new version seems a bit slower to load and then load the app pictures. Other than that I see no other changes.
    Last edited by lastraid; 08-08-09 at 09:28 AM.
    08-08-09 08:58 AM
    When I installed it earlier this morning, I encountered multiple uncaught exception errors. I was also missing my email, sms, im, call log, and web browser icons. I had to use QP to restore everything. Since then, there have been no more issues.
    08-08-09 09:02 AM
    I am downloading now but I predict no major changes. I am just a sucker for a new version of anything.
    08-08-09 11:10 AM
    UPDATE:

I think the slowness of this was for the first load of the app. I have tried other locations and is now loading faster.
    08-08-09 11:16 AM
    Great addition I am sure , but it is 5.0 unfriendly.
    08-08-09 11:19 AM
    a little faster, but is still a disgrace that there is no way to filter "NEW" apps, I just cannot believe they didn't include that in the ORIGINAL release.... when I go to app world, I have no idea where to look for new apps, who wants to spend hours going through the sluggish categories to try and pick out apps that you never noticed before. I think this alone almost renders the entire app useless, unless you know exactly what you are looking for.
    08-08-09 11:35 AM
    Give it a couple of days, there is sure to be an update of BB App World.
    08-08-09 12:38 PM
    if you were happen to live in outside US, UK / Canada an update to any of 1.1 version will give you restricted access to view or buy a paid apps.

I'm downgrading to 1.0.0.30 version, because i lived in indonesia and has buy some apps using bb appworld, so when i yesterday upgraded it, i can no longer redownload my paid apps.

so.. anyone.. please consider of upgrading if you happen to live outside the supported area.
    08-08-09 05:09 PM
    When I first upgraged to the 1.1 version, it would tell me some apps weren't available for my phone model or carrier, even though they are available (like Viigo, and a few others, even BB App World said it). But now, with the newest update, it seems to be working just fine.
    08-08-09 08:13 PM
    @doctorlove316
    Do you positive about these ?, where are you live ?, can u open the top paid apps page ?, because my last try that this was not available.

08-09-09 07:06 AM
    I updated it yesterday and had an appworld notifications stuck on my screen! I know its for updates or whatever, but its not showing which app to update!. went back to work and forgot about it and this morning it was gone
    08-09-09 07:16 AM
    My ? App World Icon won't go away. It's been on my screen since last night even after I updated the app as directed. It's actually quite annoying.

08-09-09 07:22 AM
    I have the free quickpull app on my blackberry and ran it after I upgraded App world, and the notification icon was gone after the reboot.I read where also in one of the message folders ( I forgot exactly which message folder ) there was a message about and once that message was deleted the icon was gone as well.
    I already ran my quickpull app so I can not confirm that tho
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-09-09 at 07:30 AM. Reason: added stuff
    08-09-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD