When I go to the webpage to download the app, and click the download blackerry app, it takes me back to the same page. Is anyone else having the same problem??
    04-01-09 09:57 AM
    I'm being told my bold is incompatible...

''sorry your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry App world''
    04-01-09 10:05 AM

''sorry your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry App world''
    could it be you haven't updated your OS ever since you got it?
    04-01-09 10:06 AM
    There are a few requirements to be able to download AppWorld. You need to have a newer OS and you need to be in the US, Canada, or UK.

I personally had no problems downloading it. And I had one issue with it not loading but just restarted the app and it took off. I just chalked it up to too many users accessing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:12 AM
    When I go to the webpage to download the app, and click the download blackerry app, it takes me back to the same page. Is anyone else having the same problem??
    i just tried again (i tried about 10 times earlier)...

this time it took me to the correct download page...

must've been a hyperlink error before...
    04-01-09 10:15 AM
    Prior to attempting to download the appworld program you MUST have your browser settings set to BLACKBERRY.
    NOT internet explorer or firefox.
    04-01-09 10:16 AM
    i never get the email I have tried both my emails that come to my berry. How long does it take.
    04-01-09 10:29 AM

i have it on my bold and i have the 247 os,, work like a charm
    04-01-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD