Hello everyone. I have a problem with my new BB 8530. I installed the i711.com relay app, always used wireless by the deaf and hard of hearing people, that doesn't work when I launch it. After launching it, it reads "uncaught exception: Java.Lang.NullPointereException. My previous BB had worked well with this app. I made sure that my bb os is updated to the current version but it doesn't work. Thank you.
    01-16-10 07:32 PM
    I looked on their website and could not find a listing of supported devices. Unfortunately I'm betting they currently do not support the 8530 on 5.0 OS if you can I would email them.
    01-16-10 08:37 PM
    I will keep trying to find a solution for it and I will contact to that relay service provider myself. I just got it yesterday. What does that uncaught exception specifically mean? I understand some but not sure of why "uncaught exception" happens on some apps. Thanks
    01-16-10 11:11 PM
    I'm not exactly sure what the full reason you get that message. Basically some file simply isn't connecting either there is a bad file, a incompatible one, or a conflicting one.
    If you haven't uninstall the program via Desktop Manager and reinstall and see if that works.
    01-16-10 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD