This might be the wrong forum for it, but I have been looking around and still havent found some decent answers to this problem. It is not limited to this phone, but I just wanted to get some ideas or answers from people with the same-ish phone.

I have been looking for a work-around or way (either by loading up a .jad or something) to get a blizzard mobile authenticator to work on whatever fashion possible. It doesnt have to look pretty, it just needs to work.

I know there is a way to do this on a windows mobile phone, or even windows itself, and the iPhone and droids already have the app available but I am really looking for a way to change some code up or maybe even some simple (or not so simple) steps to be laid out so i dont have to worry about only accessing the mobile auth from one computer or a ******** little keychain thing.

I figured it'd be nice to access it from a phone that i tend to have on me just about all the time wherever I'm at.

Thanks! If you have any information, solutions or whatever please post. There are LOTS of people out there that would like this answered.

....Some of us (including me) would be willing to pay.
    12-23-10 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD