Can someone help me out? I downloaded the zip files for the skins for batteryex and they show up in the app without a picture by it and I can select it but it won't show up on my homescreen. The ones that have the picture in the app show up on my homescreen. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 08:52 PM
    Make sure you have them in the right file: Blackberry>pictures>m4dev>skins>BatteryEx (I HOPE that's the right path!). Then extract them into that same BatteryEx folder and see if that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 09:05 AM
    Hey guys, having a similar problem, new to the whole skins thing, so I searched and will revive the thread for a minute lol

Downloaded the zip files (to the correct folder, yes) and they appear in the batteryex skins list. Just the names though, no pictures appear (again I'm new to the skins so I don't know if they're supposed to). I click on the ones I want, a green check appears, but when I exit out to main it's still the regular icon. Do I need to unzip the files (which I tried and still had no luck)?
    Last edited by joey1910; 10-28-10 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Screen cap added
    10-28-10 10:44 PM
    Search the forum for App Update for BatteryEx page. There is a lot of information on how to get the skins to work and a lot of skins posted there. It is very helpful.
    10-28-10 11:02 PM
    Yea, I was looking at it now, just happens to be 130+ pages lol. I'll keep searching
    10-28-10 11:06 PM
    Figured it out myself lol. Problem was, after unzipping, there was a folder inside a folder. It must be folder and pictures directly inside that folder to work correctly. Thanks anyway, hope this helps people in the future
    10-28-10 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD