I found a small bug : battery icons is not changing( to charge/normal one) when charging starts/ phone is removed from charging, they change just after the % changes (discharges or charges 1%). I hope you understand .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by balenax; 10-06-12 at 10:28 AM.
    10-06-12 10:08 AM
    I found a small bug : battery icons is not changing( to charge/normal one) when charging starts/ phone is removed from charging, they change just after the % changes ( discharges or charges 1%). I hope you understand .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    This is known. it will be fixed in next release.
    Sultan Al Sooz and balenax like this.
    10-06-12 10:18 AM
    Help wanted/needed. I have unzipped an icon set, replaced the ones in the BatteryIcons picture file and.....nothing. The original icons are still showing. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, just read something about overwriting the file. I deleted the original icons and replaced them with new ones. I guess that's NOT how it's done. I suppose I'll need to delete the app and reinstall to get them back and will try again.
    Last edited by jamesharmeling; 10-06-12 at 03:07 PM.
    10-06-12 02:55 PM
    Help wanted/needed. I have unzipped an icon set, replaced the ones in the BatteryIcons picture file and.....nothing. The original icons are still showing. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Okay, just read something about overwriting the file. I deleted the original icons and replaced them with new ones. I guess that's NOT how it's done. I suppose I'll need to delete the app and reinstall to get them back and will try again.
    Here are all the defaults...
    Attached Files
    10-06-12 03:57 PM
    Here are all the defaults...
    WTF?!? I have the defaults now. But how exactly do I overwrite them? When I unzip to the folder, it just adds the icons into the folder alongside the defaults. WTF?!? What am I NOT doing right?
    10-06-12 04:16 PM
    WTF?!? I have the defaults now. But how exactly do I overwrite them? When I unzip to the folder, it just adds the icons into the folder alongside the defaults. WTF?!? What am I NOT doing right?
    Don't unzip into the folder. The file names are important. If you unzip into folder it may be adding to the file name (-2, _2, copy). Just click and drag them over.
    10-06-12 04:26 PM
    Don't unzip into the folder. The file names are important. If you unzip into folder it may be adding to the file name (-2, _2, copy). Just click and drag them over.
    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean. Click and drag? Using my laptop? Isn't there a way to do it on my Bold itself?
    10-06-12 04:33 PM
    I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean. Click and drag? Using my laptop? Isn't there a way to do it on my Bold itself?
    Cut each icon from location on device and paste into Batteryicon folder that is on device memory. I haven't changed my icons via device, only on my laptop because I have made my own custom set.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-06-12 04:43 PM
    Cut each icon from location on device and paste into Batteryicon folder that is on device memory. I haven't changed my icons via device, only on my laptop because I have made my own custom set.
    Thank you! I freakin' did it! Sort of a tedious process isn't it? Anyway, thanks again!
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-06-12 04:52 PM
    Thank you! I freakin' did it! Sort of a tedious process isn't it? Anyway, thanks again!
    It is much, much easier on PC. Glad you got it to work.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-06-12 05:25 PM
    I have been making my own custom icons all day... I can't post any due to copyright infringements but I will one because it is CrackBerry logo.

Simple icon set. The CB changes to yellow when connected to charger.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Skins for use with AOSLED-charge00.png   Battery Skins for use with AOSLED-discharge00.png  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dustanh; 10-06-12 at 07:44 PM.
    10-06-12 05:35 PM
    This is so awesome =D
    COPiSEN likes this.
    10-07-12 05:32 AM
    And another
    Attached Files
    10-07-12 08:25 AM
    This absolutely the best app around!
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Skins for use with AOSLED-uploadfromtaptalk1349618141514.jpg  
    10-07-12 08:56 AM
    Another

Charge100

Charge80

Charge60

Charge40

Charge20

Discharge100

Discharge80

Discharge60

Discharge40

Discharge20
    Attached Files
    COPiSEN, ria__x and vag65 like this.
    10-07-12 01:51 PM
    And another lol

Discharge100

Discharge80

Discharge60

Discharge40

Discharge80

Charge100

Charge80

Charge60

Charge40

Charge20
    Attached Files
    10-07-12 01:57 PM
    Guess what? Another lol

Discharge100

Discharge80

Discharge60

Discharge40

Discharge20

Charge100

Charge80

Charge60

Charge40

Charge20
    Attached Files
    COPiSEN and ria__x like this.
    10-07-12 02:04 PM
    Another ......
    Colorful battery icon that changes color as battery drains
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Erniesmit; 10-08-12 at 07:21 AM.
    COPiSEN and ria__x like this.
    10-07-12 02:11 PM
    Yet another one

Bars next to battery drops as battery gets low
    And bars turn green while charging
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Erniesmit; 10-08-12 at 07:20 AM.
    COPiSEN and teamfoster03 like this.
    10-08-12 06:54 AM
    One more

Discharge100

Discharge80

Discharge60

Discharge40

Discharge20

Charge100

Charge80

Charge60

Charge40

Charge20
    Attached Files
    COPiSEN, vag65, vecharo and 1 others like this.
    10-08-12 07:18 AM
    well i made a set . i find it decent, so i use it . unzip the files and copy them to the battery icon folder on your device's memory. they simply work.
    Really like this one! Is the "like" button broken just for me?
    10-08-12 09:15 AM
    is it in appworld? i got it from mobihand you see
    Yes it is in app world. When I switched to the 9900, because mobihand wasn't supporting devs, I purchased my apps from app world. It is there. Strange thing though, it says free trial but you still have to purchase it for $1.99, I think that is the price, but unless you go into about in the app and register it, you will be using the free version although you paid for it.
    ria__x likes this.
    10-08-12 12:33 PM
    Yes it is in app world. When I switched to the 9900, because mobihand wasn't supporting devs, I purchased my apps from app world. It is there. Strange thing though, it says free trial but you still have to purchase it for $1.99, I think that is the price, but unless you go into about in the app and register it, you will be using the free version although you paid for it.
    Do people still pay for simple apps which should be free !? BatteryEx is a very simple app that should have been free from the start, it only took me an hour to add its functionality to AOSLED, i was actually adding Meterberry functionality, then someone mentioned battery icons and skins, so i thought this is simple, so why not make skin lovers happy

Dont spend money and chase after licenses issues if you dont have the app, AOSLED is free and does both apps features, but if you do have the apps then enjoy it and when you get stuck, you know what to do
    10-08-12 01:27 PM
    Do people still pay for simple apps which should be free !? BatteryEx is a very simple app that should have been free from the start, it only took me an hour to add its functionality to AOSLED, i was actually adding Meterberry functionality, then someone mentioned battery icons and skins, so i thought this is simple, so why not make skin lovers happy

Dont spend money and chase after licenses issues if you dont have the app, AOSLED is free and does both apps features, but if you do have the apps then enjoy it and when you get stuck, you know what to do
    i think i'm in love..

with this app i mean

hehe
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    10-08-12 05:17 PM
    no me too :'(
    10-08-12 05:26 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD