Since Sultan has made so many awesome upgrades to his AOSLED app, including the ability to add and change your notification for the battery on the home screen, Ria and I have converted a few sets to use with this app.

There are 10 images in each folder, please extract and then replace the new images with the ones in the batteryicon folder in your pics folder. The new image will then show up as your notification. Please note that you will have to do this each time you want to use a different skin....Sultan, please correct me if I am wrong

Enjoy!

Attachment 118052

Attachment 118053

Attachment 118054

Attachment 118055

Attachment 118056

Attachment 118057

Attachment 118058

Attachment 118059

Attachment 118060

Attachment 118061
    10-01-12 11:20 AM
    This is the thread I was looking for!
    10-01-12 11:26 AM
    The new image will then show up as your notification. Please note that you will have to do this each time you want to use a different skin....Sultan, please correct me if I am wrong

Enjoy!
    Yes, that's correct

Users can replace the icons, and my app will pick up the new icons and display it on the Homescreen notification bar, if users want to change between 2 or more different skins they would have to swap the files using the "Media folder> Pictures"
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-01-12 11:37 AM
    here's a few, more to come!

Teal Plaid

Mellow Purple

Mellow Yellow

Pink Plaid

Water Color

enjoy and thank Hamster for the illustrating!
    wolfee48, wendybeee and dbugem like this.
    10-01-12 11:49 AM
    Yes, that's correct

Users can replace the icons, and my app will pick up the new icons and display it on the Homescreen notification bar, if users want to change between 2 or more different skins they would have to swap the files using the "Media folder> Pictures"
    The icon folder was placed on my internal memory. Can I just click and drag this to my SD card pictures? Is AOS written to read it form internal only? I like to keep my internal free from everything.
    Last edited by dustanh; 10-01-12 at 12:05 PM.
    10-01-12 11:55 AM
    The icon folder was placed on my internal memory. Can I just click and drag this to my SD card pictures? Is AOS written to read it form internal only? I like to keep my internal free from everything.
    cause the majority of 9900 users dont have a memory card, and the icons file size is way to small to worry about the storage.

you can place all your extra skins in the SD Card, however just copy the icons you want to display live to the internal memory.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-01-12 12:47 PM
    cause the majority of 9900 users dont have a memory card, and the icons file size is way to small to worry about the storage.

you can place all your extra skins in the SD Card, however just copy the icons you want to display live to the internal memory.
    Makes sense... that way I can store all my icons on my SD card and make changes via device and not desktop.
    10-01-12 12:49 PM

Rainbow Heart

Pink Checkerboard

Red Checkboard

Doodle Heart

Water Color Battery Teal

converted by me, created by Hamsterwheel more to come..
    wendybeee, dbugem and catberryday like this.
    10-01-12 01:11 PM
    Why can I not figure out how to get these to work. I can't figure out how to save them to my phone. When I updated the app this morning I must have already had notifications set to show on my homescreen but I can't seem to get anything but the original ones. What am I doing wrong? LOL
    10-01-12 04:43 PM
    Why can I not figure out how to get these to work. I can't figure out how to save them to my phone. When I updated the app this morning I must have already had notifications set to show on my homescreen but I can't seem to get anything but the original ones. What am I doing wrong? LOL
    Using custom icons must be activated first. Open AOS, go to Operating System Utilities, then go to Battery Notifications. Go to last option, Custom Homescreen Icons and change it to yes.

There will be a picture folder, Battery Icons, located on the internal device pictures. These are the default icons you replace. Click copy all the icons you want from this thread and copy them over the defaults. DO NOT change file names.
    vag65 likes this.
    10-01-12 04:54 PM
    Using custom icons must be activated first. Open AOS, go to Operating System Utilities, then go to Battery Notifications. Go to last option, Custom Homescreen Icons and change it to yes.

There will be a picture folder, Battery Icons, located on the internal device pictures. These are the default icons you replace. Click copy all the icons you want from this thread and copy them over the defaults. DO NOT change file names.

I already had the Custom Homescreen Icons set to on, but I cannot find a folder called Battery Icons.
    10-01-12 05:19 PM
    I already had the Custom Homescreen Icons set to on, but I cannot find a folder called Battery Icons.
    You won't find it on the SD card... it is on the devices internal memory.
    10-01-12 05:25 PM
    Will these custom icons change colors as the battery drains/charges?
    10-01-12 05:25 PM
    You won't find it on the SD card... it is on the devices internal memory.
    I took the memory card out to make sure I was looking in the right place. Still can't find that folder.

10-01-12 05:27 PM
    Will these custom icons change colors as the battery drains/charges?
    It depends on the icon set. If the icons have different colors, then yes. But not if they are all the same. Look at the file names... they specify which icon shows at a pre-determined number.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    10-01-12 05:28 PM
    I took the memory card out to make sure I was looking in the right place. Still can't find that folder.

Which version of AOS? Newest version is 15.4. Must have the newest one. Folder location: F:\home\user\pictures\BatteryIcons
    Last edited by dustanh; 10-01-12 at 05:33 PM.
    10-01-12 05:30 PM
    Which version of AOS? Newest version is 15.4. Must have the newest one. Folder location: F:\home\user\pictures\BatteryIcons
    Version 15.4, just downloaded the update this morning. That is where I am looking for the folder but it isn't there. The icon is showing in the notifications area though. I even made sure I didn't have any folders hiding and I still don't have it. Maybe I will delete the app and reinstall. Maybe something went wrong and this morning. Thanks for the help. At least I know I am looking in the right place, lol
    10-01-12 05:37 PM
    Version 15.4, just downloaded the update this morning. That is where I am looking for the folder but it isn't there. The icon is showing in the notifications area though. I even made sure I didn't have any folders hiding and I still don't have it. Maybe I will delete the app and reinstall. Maybe something went wrong and this morning. Thanks for the help. At least I know I am looking in the right place, lol

This is what your settings look like right?

10-01-12 05:42 PM
    I deleted and reinstalled and now I have the folder. I don't know why it wasn't showing up before because I had icons. Very strange, but all seems to be in order now. I appreciate all of your help. By the way, yes, that is what my settings look like. Like I said, I have the notification showing on the home screen, just couldn't find the icon set.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-01-12 05:48 PM
    I deleted and reinstalled and now I have the folder. I don't know why it wasn't showing up before because I had icons. Very strange, but all seems to be in order now. I appreciate all of your help. By the way, yes, that is what my settings look like. Like I said, I have the notification showing on the home screen, just couldn't find the icon set.
    Ok cool... glad it is working. True the notification was on your screen, but custom needs to be enabled regardless. Just making sure to rule out anything else.
    10-01-12 05:53 PM
    Can someone make icons for the "Doctor Who" theme?
    10-01-12 06:53 PM
    Here is another one I just made inspired by the new Mini_Banner Live Hope theme by drkapprentice

Attachment 118102

Attachment 118103

Attachment 118104
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 10-01-12 at 08:04 PM.
    10-01-12 08:02 PM
    Can someone please explain how to do this for us newbies/idiots? I tried to save the zip file but once I found it I couldn't do anything with it.
    10-01-12 10:55 PM
    Can someone please explain how to do this for us newbies/idiots? I tried to save the zip file but once I found it I couldn't do anything with it.

1. Extract icon files
    2. Place them in batteryicons picture folder on internal memory
    3. Let it copy over current defaults in folder
    4. Do not change file names.

There are a few posts before this one that have more info.
    10-01-12 11:23 PM
    1. Extract icon files
    2. Place them in batteryicons picture folder on internal memory
    3. Let it copy over current defaults in folder
    4. Do not change file names.

There are a few posts before this one that have more info.
    Hey guys I have tried extracting the files with Beam Explorer(I had RockFile Manager but after the recent update it won't reinstall) but to no avail. Can anyone suggest me a better file manager app I feel I am the only one who has downloaded the files but can't seem to view the icons, in terms of battery icon folder and the original icons everything is perfect.
    10-02-12 12:14 AM
114 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD