I just did a battery pull cause my Pandora keeps freezing. I listen to Pandora ALOT and this happens more then I like anyone else have this problem? Also I tried doing a ctrl alt delete but it wasnt working, maybe i was doing it wrong?

Tried a battery pull its booting up now hopefully no more problems.
    04-14-10 11:34 PM
    Now it wont work. It is taking forever to try and boot up my last station.
    04-14-10 11:37 PM
    have you tried upgrading pandora or your os ? ? which os version do you have options>about v5.0.0.xxx ?????
    04-14-10 11:39 PM
    have you tried upgrading pandora or your os ? ? which os version do you have options>about v5.0.0.xxx ?????
    .459, dont want to upgrade till i can dl through my phone from sprint. Just noticed a newer version of pandora is available am going to dl now.
    04-14-10 11:48 PM
    Ive been having problems w my Pandora too. Taking 10 mins to load a station and play music. I tried a battery pull, didn't help so I just deleted and re-installed. Seems to be working better but I only listened to one or two songs. I'll really test it out tomorrow.
    04-14-10 11:49 PM
    Ive been having problems w my Pandora too. Taking 10 mins to load a station and play music. I tried a battery pull, didn't help so I just deleted and re-installed. Seems to be working better but I only listened to one or two songs. I'll really test it out tomorrow.
    Same problem here. wondering if the upgrade will help. Will let you know. Are you running the latest version?
    04-14-10 11:53 PM
    my pandora worked fine on sprint's .459 but my battery would die to fast..and i was having problems with bbm, so i upgraded to versizon's .508 and there is an unmistakable increase in battery life, bbm fix, and productivity i would say it's quite a bit better.. i understand not wanting to use a leaked OS i felt the same way but if it's an official one (although) maybe from another service provider. that seems a bit more comforting for me.. and it works wonders..
    04-14-10 11:59 PM
    Still having the same problems even after upgrading. I have run into this in the past but I usually shut down Pandora and re open it and it stops. Has never been this persistent.
    This doesnt happen to my buddy on his IPHONE! ha
    04-15-10 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD