Im thinking about download MeterBerry so I can get an idea of how or what rate my battery is discharging at.

Basically I make about 2 five minute calls a day. Not internet usuage a day. Heavy bbm.

Im on .428 sw.

Seems im losing about 7-10% every hour.
    02-26-10 08:03 PM
    i do quite a bit of texting a few phone calls between 10-15 minutes, check facebook crackberry twitter and so on. Im running .451 and have seans v6 hybrid over it. Typically i get around 4 or 5% per hour.
    02-26-10 08:10 PM
    i just got this on Weds. i put tanks .497 with .451 on it and i'm at like 9+ percent an hour. it's aweful. a lot of people are saying to give the OS time...not to mention i work in a place where the service is terrible and it's in and outta 3G sometimes losing signal for a second and i think that has a toll on the battery too from what i've read.
    02-26-10 08:17 PM
    Meterberry is great it will help you get it under controle
    02-26-10 08:24 PM
    wish I new how to install the hybrids. I have the .428 I don't feel like changing the software because off the backups with my apps and all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 09:00 PM
    wish I new how to install the hybrids. I have the .428 I don't feel like changing the software because off the backups with my apps and all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is new to me but I've done it on both my Tour and S2. Really, the only thing you do, is take the hybrid file, extract it and replace the Java folder from the official OS with the Java folder from the hybrid. Just install the Hybrid Java folder and let overwrite the official OS Java folder and that's it. Then install it. I've done it on my Tour with all the apps and when I was done, they were all there still. I don't know why people make it sound so diffucult. You're just over writing the official (or ever leaked) Java Folder with the hybrid one.
    02-26-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD