Hi!

So I downloaded a free app to my BlackBerry Curve 9300 called Battery Booster.

It claims it means your battery doesn't drain as quickly.

I've had it activiated for a while now but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

Does it actually work or is my battery just (bleep)?
    08-05-12 10:22 AM
    Battery "boosting" apps are a joke. They don't do anything other than raise your battery discharge rate.

Think about it... Run an extra app to boost your battery?

Feeding my  addiction with Tapatalkģ
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    08-05-12 10:58 AM
    I've been searching around to find the answer myself. Instead, I gave it a try and monitored the battery usage for a couple of days. To my surprise it actually work. Gave me an extended usage between 2 to 3 hours daily.
    10-05-12 06:00 PM
    I've been searching around to find the answer myself. Instead, I gave it a try and monitored the battery usage for a couple of days. To my surprise it actually work. Gave me an extended usage between 2 to 3 hours daily.
    You had the exact same usage each of those days? Hmmm...... not likely. There are so many factors involved that you could not have had the same usage.
    10-05-12 06:05 PM
    You had the exact same usage each of those days? Hmmm...... not likely. There are so many factors involved that you could not have had the same usage.
    It's not exact same usage. That's the reason I put between 2 to 3 hours. On a daily basis I'll be receiving about 10 emails, browse a bit of Facebook (Send/Receive), Twitter (Send/Receive), BBM, WhatsApp Group, Foursquare, about 2 hours of music. I'm on Bold 9900 and currently on OS 7.1.0.523
    10-05-12 06:51 PM
    doesn't work. It'll only BOOST the drain of your battery.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    10-06-12 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD