When I did have OS6, I used AFBB's "Battery Booster Free" V1.5. I did see an increase in my battery life by 3-5 hours.
    I found it hard to believe that an app could improve your battery life. But it worked. After I read a blog post (on CRACKBERRY, of course) called "App Permissions 101" I un-installed the app because it wouldn't work if I didn't give the app permission to access my email and organized data. After having my wallet stolen I didn't want to take any chances.

Ok so my question is has anyone tried out these kind of apps on either OS5 or OS6? If so, did it improve your battery life?

Sorry if my post seems to be all over the place. I quickly punched this out before my business meeting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 12:09 PM
    Yes I had that one then I Learned about the Battery Booster Pro or the version 2.3.2 and I have had significant battery life. In 8 days of a cycle I text over 5,000 before hitting the new cycle and my battery can last 2 days. I charge it full from say 3am - 1030 am. At the end before I go to bed which is past midnight mind you it's at 25 percent or less. When it comes to texting I am a verrry heavy user. I hardly make any calls and only check emails when they are pushed as well as social feeds.

08-14-11 01:38 PM
    Best thing for battery conservation is not to add another app to run in the back ground but to get a well made Hybrid OS.

08-14-11 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD