Besides Score Mobile which does not work on my 9930, is there any other app out there that can give me updated baseball scores??

Of course there is MLB atbat, but I do not wish to spend that much on an app. I also have CBS, but so far does not have baseball scores and it was opening day today

Any suggestions?? This is pretty pathetic for Blackberry, and I have been with them for a while now and a BB fan.
    03-28-12 02:46 PM
    Why does Score Mobile not work on your 9930, it works fine on mine?
    03-28-12 04:48 PM
    Why does Score Mobile not work on your 9930, it works fine on mine?
    Ever since upgrading to 7.1, Score has not worked. Just looking over the reviews there have been a lot of problems with this app within the past few months.

I used to love this app to for all of my scores when I had my Pearl and Tour BB. It's a shame this is the only decent app which gives you updated scores....
    03-28-12 05:27 PM
    Did you happen to remove BBM? It may not work well without it. I have had no issues with it at all on 7.1 other updating software on my device, I have had to reset my favorites so my alerts are pushed.
    03-28-12 05:45 PM
    Did you happen to remove BBM? It may not work well without it. I have had no issues with it at all on 7.1 other updating software on my device, I have had to reset my favorites so my alerts are pushed.
    It's funny that you mention BBM because ever since removing it, Score has never worked. It would freeze and say updating, and to get out of the program I had to do a soft reset.

I can't see why removing BBM would affect Score though???
    03-28-12 05:53 PM
    Thats because they are "connected" now. I bet if you put BBM back on, Scoremobile will work perfectly for you.
    03-28-12 06:11 PM
    Thats because they are "connected" now. I bet if you put BBM back on, Scoremobile will work perfectly for you.
    You think the tech from Score would have figured this out after the 50th email we sent back and forth!

It does work perfectly now! You just made my day and summer now that I can check baseball scores. I'm sure adding BBM would solve most people's problems as well.

Reason I deleteD BBM is that I never use it. I figured why not save some space on my Bold. Of course this phone has more memory than my old Tour, so really there is no need to save space on this phone.

Thank you!
    03-28-12 06:16 PM
    You think the tech from Score would have figured this out after the 50th email we sent back and forth!

It does work perfectly now! You just made my day and summer now that I can check baseball scores. I'm sure adding BBM would solve most people's problems as well.

Reason I deleteD BBM is that I never use it. I figured why not save some space on my Bold. Of course this phone has more memory than my old Tour, so really there is no need to save space on this phone.

Thank you!

Glad it worked... I never used BBM that much either, but not having it was messing with a couple apps.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    03-28-12 07:17 PM
    Besides Score Mobile which does not work on my 9930, is there any other app out there that can give me updated baseball scores??

Of course there is MLB atbat, but I do not wish to spend that much on an app. I also have CBS, but so far does not have baseball scores and it was opening day today

Any suggestions?? This is pretty pathetic for Blackberry, and I have been with them for a while now and a BB fan.
    I understand that your score app started working, but I am a guy who likes pitch-by-pitch updates for both fantasy and betting. The best way I've found to do it is thru either ESPN.com or MLB.com. They both offer up to the second updates. MLB.com even shows a mini gameday graphic marking pitch location and strikes/balls. If I can't be home to watch the game, this is what I use. To me, it is the next best thing. The score is good, but it is not as quick to update as I would like.
    03-30-12 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD