Hello every1 I've been thinking about gettibg a bar app for a while and since the bartender app in the crack berry store is on sell I belive today might be a good day to buy me an app.
    Well I was looking at the bb app world and they have a few...
    Mobile bartender which is noted to not have a huge selection but u can add
    Proffesional bartender is extremely limited but better than mobile bartender
    and mister bartender advertises it has over 300 dribks and u can add ad u gi but has ni reviews
    And does anyone know about the app on sale in the crackberry store? The thread about that app is combined. Block call

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 05:56 PM
    go with bartender pro it has plenty of recipes plus the option to find a recipe based on the ingredients you have, or randomly select one. The benefit i found in this app is that it does exactly what it is meant to find and aid in making great drink with out all of the silly bells and whistles
    06-07-09 06:13 PM
    Go with the mobile version of webtender.com.
    06-07-09 06:16 PM
    bartender pro is really good. plus it is on sale right now.
    06-07-09 07:04 PM
    bartender pro works well for me
    06-07-09 07:05 PM
    +1 for Bartender Pro. Get it before the sale ends!
    06-07-09 07:43 PM
    Love the Bartender Pro though since I have bought it I have been on percocet.
    06-07-09 09:40 PM
    Go with the mobile version of webtender.com.
    +1 on http://wap.webtender.com I bartend and use this site on a regular basis
    06-07-09 10:48 PM
    I purchased bartender pro and i have to say i wish when adding drinks it didn't have that ingredient icon. for example, if i was making a drink with two whiskeys id have to save them in this way
    1/2 oz of southern comfort (preselect "whiskey")
    1/2 oz jack daniel's (preselect whisky)
    cuz if i used both whisky and whisky it would only save one...

In my opinion the ingredient preselect should be removed, and replaced with the ability to type it in...

And with Webtender, being that its free I love it, to bad i just can search all drinks in alpabetical order, or save them to my BB

Thanks everyone!
    06-09-09 05:18 PM
    Love the Bartender Pro though since I have bought it I have been on percocet.

umm you're like supposed to drink with those
    06-09-09 10:23 PM
    Get one that makes fat chicks look hot! You'd probably need aftermarket beer goggles too though.
    06-09-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD