I am trying to access my banking through the bb browser and get to the part to enter password, i know for a fact that it is correct, however once I click send, it says unable to process request, and tells me to contact the bank. When I contact the bank, they say its a problem with my phone, and they can't help me...

any ideas on what to do as I feel I am being given the run around.
    11-15-09 09:07 AM
    The native browser does not play well with a number of sites. Have you tried access via an alternate browser, like Bolt or Opera Mini?

Bolt Browser

http://mini.opera.com/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 09:26 AM
    Bolt works great! Give it a try.

11-15-09 11:08 AM
    Who do you bank with??? If you go to BB app world, there is an app called "Mobile Banking" that cost like $7 but you can set if up for just bout any bank. Also, go to a computer and go to your banks website, it is supported through "Mobile Banking", usually you can do a keyword search on the banks site and find a direct link for it. If you're with Bank of America, there is an actual app for that. Go to their website and type in Blackberry Application and it will tell you what to do to get a direct link sent to your cell. Hope this helps!
    11-15-09 11:22 AM
    Are these types of things safe? *genuinely curious*

There are certain things I just can't see myself doing on my phone... Banking and puchases are at the top of that list.

How do those banking applications work?

11-15-09 11:27 AM
    If you bank with Bank of America, they have their own mobile app. It works very well.
    11-15-09 11:34 AM
    Are these types of things safe? *genuinely curious*

There are certain things I just can't see myself doing on my phone... Banking and puchases are at the top of that list.

How do those banking applications work?

Learn More About Mobile Banking Security from Bank of America

i've been using BOA mobile for years with no issues. No issues with Amazon, PayPal etc either.
    11-15-09 11:35 AM
    There's also an app for ING. I would try going to mobile.YOURBANK.com, or m.YOURBANK.com, or www.YOURBANK.com/mobile (of course, replace YOURBANK with your banks web address) to see if they have a mobile site available.

John
    11-15-09 11:39 AM
    I bank with PC Financial...its a canadian bank
    11-15-09 11:56 AM
    I would NOT use bolt or opera for banking sites. I don't want my data going through their servers.

I trust the blackberry browser more because RIM's servers are relatively more secure.

11-15-09 12:04 PM
    I to had this problem when I first got my blackberry but I have found a solution...

the blackberry format does support it so if you follow these steps it works..

Options> Browser Configuration> Browser Identification>(Change this option to Internet Explore

This solved my issue easy!
    11-15-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD