I downloaded BackTrack lite. At reboot, registration screen is on-- this is not the normal process request from downloads. I have attempted to give the info and register but phone locks up with BackTrack screen. I have tried the uninstall button (after reboot) and have the same issue.
    Essentially, I have a none-functioning BB 9700...the day before I am leaving on business for 7 days. Can SOMEONE help me?
    06-11-10 05:22 PM
    I downloaded BackTrack lite. At reboot, registration screen is on-- this is not the normal process request from downloads. I have attempted to give the info and register but phone locks up with BackTrack screen. I have tried the uninstall button (after reboot) and have the same issue.
    Essentially, I have a none-functioning BB 9700...the day before I am leaving on business for 7 days. Can SOMEONE help me?

Can you try rebooting the phone into safe mode and then remove the program? I've had to do this before. I think you need to hold the escape button down while the phone reboots. Check me on that one...but it should work. As I said, I've had to do it and it saved my hind quarters.
    06-11-10 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD