So I finally downloaded my first app that wasn't free (BuzzMe Pro). I'm very satisfied with the app and I think it was well worth the money but it has left me with an important question. Is there any way to back up this app in case my BB breaks or if I upgrade to a newer BB down the road? I figure I should be able to keep it with me BlackBerry to BlackBerry.
    08-21-09 03:25 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/upda...updated-53201/

Congratulations on the new phone.
    Remember that search is your friend
    And welcome to Crackberry.

(In case the url doesn't work, look under "How-to's, Tips & Faqs" toward the top of the main forum page & look for "Backing Up Third Party Apps".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 04:56 AM
    So I finally downloaded my first app that wasn't free (BuzzMe Pro). I'm very satisfied with the app and I think it was well worth the money but it has left me with an important question. Is there any way to back up this app in case my BB breaks or if I upgrade to a newer BB down the road? I figure I should be able to keep it with me BlackBerry to BlackBerry.
    Some that are linked by Pin may need to be purchased again depending on the rules of the seller. Most though will probably let you keep as the same when you switch blackberrys
    08-21-09 11:55 AM
    Ah thank you,

I apologize for not looking around more.
    08-21-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD