I have a problem backing up 3rd party apps on my storm2. On my storm1 I would go to switch device in the DM, select third party apps, click next, it would scan my device for the apps, and then I would find a folder with my PIN number somewhere on my pc (i run Vista home premium). Now with the storm2 I cant find that folder with the .alx file and all my apps. I was usually in My computer/OS/users/specific user/AppData/Local/Temp. Now it isnt there, and when I do a search of indexed and hidden file on my whole pc, it is nowhere to be found. Please help. Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Toxa; 11-02-09 at 10:32 AM.
    11-02-09 10:19 AM
    Double check to make sure you are searching for the correct PIN. Also, I quit using that feature in DM and use BBSAK to back up my third party apps. Link
    11-02-09 10:57 AM
    Is there a way to save your apps in a folder, like if you did it through DM, using BBSAK?
    Last edited by Toxa; 11-02-09 at 11:16 AM.
    11-02-09 11:05 AM
    goto start - run - type: "%temp% - enter

folder should be there as long as you don't close when prompted to switch the BB
    11-02-09 11:40 AM
    goto start - run - type: "%temp% - enter

folder should be there as long as you don't close when prompted to switch the BB
    I did this, and the folder still isn't there. Thanks for your help though
    11-02-09 11:49 AM
    Can someone help with the issue in the first post of this thread, please??? Thank you
    11-05-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD