is there a way to back up 3rd party apps on blackberry desktop software 6 ? thanks in advance
    11-03-10 04:43 PM
    not in DM, no

use BBSAK to backthem up, and then DM to reload them.
    11-03-10 04:56 PM
    11-03-10 05:16 PM
    Actually the instructions on ehow.com are correct but there is a better set of instructions right here at crackberry - I have used this process every week as part of my routine backup process- it works and could be a life saver !

BBSAK works well too

Best regards

Fred
    11-03-10 05:24 PM
    thanks very much im going to try this and hopefully everything works out i guess i could use this to load 0s6 on to my phone as well?
    11-04-10 07:00 AM
    Mister, yeah you can trick it into a backup, but its eaasier for a lot of user to just back up via DM.

DM doesn't have the option to actually back it up, that's why I said no.

I've use the DM trick way of doing it, and I prefer bbsak. As it is very straight forward and easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 07:16 AM
    I agree that BBSAK is the easiest for backing up apps, even a caveman could do it...

I have used DM before though and once you do it a couple times it's very easy to do quickly. That first time is always a little confusing.

I use BBSAK though because it's so easy to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 07:20 AM
    There is a thread on how-to's here on Crackberry. I know I saw one with picture running DM6.
    11-05-10 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD