Is there a Baby Monitor App where I can stream video of my baby through the baby monitor and watch it on my BlackBerry?
    11-03-09 08:16 PM
    I thought about using a web CA. For this SS.e reason but how to see the stream on the BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 10:32 PM
    Anyone know?
    11-03-09 10:33 PM
    Now I know this would be cool especially being able to stream live video to your BB. I know there has to be some kind of security camera app that could do this, but I don't know of one.

But my question is why would you need this? I don't have a kid, and don't want one anytime soon. But aren't there things to buy in the store to do this now?

Now I know people like to use there BB for everything they do (I'm one of them) but if I would have a kid I think my time spent on my BB would be better because I could get a break from the kid every once in a while by using it. It's not like this app will make it ok to go shopping at the mall because you have a live video feed of your kid at home, Right?

Now I am a 20-something college kid who has no intentions of having a kid anytime soon, but this just doesn't make sense to me. Please correct if I'm wrong though.
    11-03-09 11:06 PM
    Mobiscope does the trick if the cam is on your PC or is a network camera. It
    does require a PC running to act as the video server, but supports up to 4
    cameras. Lots of feature like motion detection and email notifications. It's
    available in the CrackBerry app store.

Enjoy,
    Red

11-03-09 11:56 PM
    I would like to see my kid, from work.

Now, with Mobiscope - can I have the camera in the baby's room wirelessly feed to my computer and then I can access it on my BlackBerry?

Is it easy to configure?
    11-04-09 12:01 AM
    I am trying to figure out now with this MobiScope what camera to get. I have a logitech quickcam pro 9000 for my Skype but it isn't supported. Anyone use this yet and have any suggestions on one of the network cams that they have listed that they support? I already filled out the request for the 9000 to be added but in the meantime with the baby coming in the next few weeks I want to be prepared in advance.
    02-22-10 10:12 AM
    Definitely, there are now several Baby monitor application that you can install in your laptop or computer. And most of them have a night vision setting which is really good for monitoring.

Best Baby Monitor
    09-15-12 04:02 AM
    I am looking to buy a wifi baby monitor which could be compatible with my BB. Any suggestion? Brand name?
    11-16-12 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD