Wow.. Google got back to me much quicker than I thought they would.

OK, I have 1 Google Voice invite available for the community. Only stipulation is that you also sign up for a Google Voice account and then forward the reply to someone else.

I'll get back to the first person that responds to this. Good luck
    06-17-10 07:23 AM
    I'm always game to try new software.
    06-17-10 07:52 AM
    eddie

This isn't software for your berry. Google Voice allows you to pick a phone # in your area and route all calls to the number to other phones. For example, when someone calls my Google Voice #, my home and cell phone ring at the same time. This way people can find you without having to try multiple numbers. Also you have the option of setting up voice mail to be transcribed and sent via e-mail to anywhere you want.

It really is a neat idea from Google. Let me know if you are still interested and then pm me your e-mail address.

Thanks.
    06-17-10 08:20 AM
    While waiting to hear something back I did some digging and found another invite so I will pull my name back out of the hat and open it up for someone else.
    06-17-10 08:21 AM
    Thanks. I knew that but the response I was going to send just didn't sound right.....always game to try something new... See what I mean? Anyhow, nice of you to offer an invite up to the community though.
    06-17-10 08:23 AM
    Just returning the love. Someone gave up their invite to me and I'm returning the favor.

Invite still available..
    06-17-10 08:25 AM
    Well, can I try it then???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 12:24 PM
    The user "TheyCallmeKevin" sent me a pm around 10:40 EST today which was about 3 hours earlier than rassailor. I forwarded the request to Kevin.

rassailor, I don't think it Google voice works in China.

Once again. Thanks to the community for helping me out when I needed it.
    06-17-10 02:16 PM
    The user "TheyCallmeKevin" sent me a pm around 10:40 EST today which was about 3 hours earlier than rassailor. I forwarded the request to Kevin.

rassailor, I don't think it Google voice works in China.

Once again. Thanks to the community for helping me out when I needed it.
    Its all good NetworkGuy, thanks any way!!
    06-18-10 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD