Hi All,

I already have the Aerize Alerts on my Verizon 8330 Curve which I think is great and have been using for a while now. I just purchased and downloaded AutoStandby which is supposed to be compatible with Aerize.

My question is, when I get an e-mail and the Aerize Alerts comes on, is the phone supposed to wake up? Because right now, it's not. Can someone help me in setting this up the right way so the phone wakes up when an e-mail comes in [or maybe it's not supposed to]?

By the way, just an aside, the reason that I purchased AutoStandby [aside from the rave reviews] is because I just purchased the Case-Mate Smartskin for my Curve in black and it's great! Now I'm very anal and I already have the InvisibleShield on the phone, but the Smartskin in awesome and gives you full protection. So, now that I'm keeping the Curve in my pocket, I wanted the AutoStandby to stop unintended calls, etc.

Anyway, thanks as always for the "berry best" help!

Mitch
    02-06-09 09:45 PM
    I've been using both apps for a while now on my Bold and when its sleeping , it doesn't wake up all the time its 50/50 ..sometimes it does ( By the way its suppose to wake up all the time ) ..its no prob cause I also got bb alerts and can tell wether email,sms, or etc..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:28 AM
    Thanks JSanta for your help. Yes, I think that's it's about 50/50 that it's waking up with Aerize. I guess I'll contact tech support as they're very good.

Mitch
    02-07-09 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD